Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Try to add master server to NOM

2006-04-17 11:14:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Try to add master server to NOM
From: Asiye.Yigit AT gantek DOT com (Asiye Yiğit)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 18:14:37 +0300
Hi All,

I have installed NOM onto windows 2003 server. I am able to login to
that
System. However, I could not add master server to NOM.

Server "10.0.0.33" could not be located. Make sure the server is
reachable
On the network and netbackup is running.

However, my master server is running and the nom server sees that
System. I have checked via ping command.

Any idea? I would appreciate any help.

My master server is unix with solaris 10. I have installed Auth and
Authoriz. Server
And client to that system. The system is Root + AB. I have installed
Authen server and client to NOM server. It is also Root + AB. I have
issues the trust relationship commands on both master and nom server.

Regards,