Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help for Remote client installation

2006-04-15 05:16:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help for Remote client installation
From: Asiye.Yigit AT gantek DOT com (Asiye Yiğit)
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 12:16:14 +0300
Hi Gurus,

I have the machine "Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise x64
Edition Service Pack 1" installed. It has "P4 XEON 3.2 GHz /800/L2/1Mb"
with 64-bit. I have noticed that the client is supported with NB 6.0
MP2.
As far as I understan, I need to install MP2 onto master server. Master
server is windows 2003.
I could not find any button to install the client remotely from the
netbackup admin console GUI.
I have also looked at the NB windows installation guide. There is the
section for installation remotely
For windows but from the CD. There is a way for unix clients. I try to
match the steps to NB Remote admin Console.
However, I am unsuccessfull. Could you please help me how can I push the
client binaries from
The NB remote admin console.

Regards,