Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas-bu] Publishing NB Console as Citrix Published App

2006-04-13 09:09:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas-bu] Publishing NB Console as Citrix Published App
From: mkgunderson%mmm_dot_com AT mmm DOT com (mkgunderson%mmm_dot_com AT mmm DOT com)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:09:16 -0500
What we had to do is replicate administrative privileges (which was
required to use the Admin console) to the group that controls access to the
published application.  By using GPO's, we set it up so that the group
couldn't do interactive logons directly to the Citrix boxes via RDP.  Also
needed to add the Citrix box to the SERVER = .

Regards,
Mike

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different
results."
Albert Einstein

----- Message from "Wilkinson, Alex" <alex.wilkinson AT dsto.defence.gov DOT au>
on Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:06:37 +0930 -----

       To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to use the NB 6.0 Admin Console in a
multiuser environment (Citrix) ? I am trying to make the NB Console a
Published
Application but I am getting permissions errors. I strongly suspect the NB
console is putting strange entries in the registry.

Has anyone sucessfully made the NB 6.0 Console a published app in citrix ?

 Cheers

 -aW