Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ORACLE NBU Problem

2006-04-13 03:43:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ORACLE NBU Problem
From: nouresh AT gmail DOT com (nouresh LEGACY)
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:13:36 +0530
------=_Part_17787_14184188.1144914216211

hi,

I've created 2 schedules for Oracle Policy.
1. Default Application Backup
2. Automatic Full Backup

Application Backup is been scheduled for everyday at 6 pm.
Automatic Full Backup is been scheduled for weekend at 8 pm.

NBU is not taking backup as per schedule. I couldnt see any related attempt
done by NBU in log.
But I could do manual backup from NBU Adminstration Console.

Please me help me out, this is the first time im getting an opportunity to
work on NBU.

Cheers,
Nouresh

------=_Part_17787_14184188.1144914216211

I've created 2 schedules for Oracle Policy.<br>
1. Default Application Backup<br>
2. Automatic Full Backup<br>
Application Backup is been scheduled for everyday at 6 pm.<br>
Automatic Full Backup is been scheduled for weekend at 8 pm.<br>
NBU is not taking backup as per schedule. I couldnt see any related attempt=
 done by NBU in log.<br>
But I could do manual backup from NBU Adminstration Console.<br>
Please me help me out, this is the first time im getting an opportunity to =
work on NBU.<br>
Cheers,<br>
Nouresh<br>

------=_Part_17787_14184188.1144914216211--