Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Solaris 10 client install

2006-04-12 10:33:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Solaris 10 client install
From: jpiszcz.backup AT gmail DOT com (Justin Piszcz)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 10:33:11 -0400
Hello sir,

Solaris 10 does not use inetd :)

And you have to perform a few additional steps if you do not patch to
at _least_ 5.1MP2, so do yourself a favor.  Install 5.1, patch to at
least MP2 if not MP4 and then it will save yourself a lot of time.
Otherwise, you need to do an inetconv -f /etc/inetd.conf or something,
I do not rememeber the syntax.

Justin.