Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] upgrade to nbu 6.0

2006-04-10 12:07:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] upgrade to nbu 6.0
From: omar0517 AT optonline DOT net (omar0517 AT optonline DOT net)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:07:01 -0400
Hello,

I am currently running NBU 3.4GB on solaris 8 and would like to upgrade to
solaris 10 and NBU 6.0.
Are their any documents on what files I need to save.  Or would anyone know
what procedures I need to follow.  I am going to install solaris 10 directly
off of a CD as a fresh install.  No upgrade option.  So all the files on the
server will not be preserved during this process.  In the end, i would like to
have the ability to restore from previous backups and if possible, keep the
same policies that i had before.

Thanks in advance.