Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] relocate catalog

2006-04-06 05:40:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] relocate catalog
From: goodbloke AT gmail DOT com (goodbloke AT gmail DOT com)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:40:09 +0200
------=_Part_32760_15936505.1144316409098

Hi All,

I've got a Windows 2003 NB 5.1MP2 master server. Soon to upgrade to NB 6.
Does anyone know if it's possible to move the location of the catalog?
I've seen info about relocating just image catalog for individual clients
using ALTPATH file, but nothing about relocating the entire catalog
directories (ie from C: to D:).

I have to ask.

Thanks in advance,

Ian

------=_Part_32760_15936505.1144316409098

Hi All,<br><br>I've got a Windows 2003 NB 5.1MP2 master server. Soon to upg=
rade to NB 6.<br>Does anyone know if it's possible to move the location of =
the catalog?<br>I've seen info about relocating just image catalog for indi=
vidual clients using ALTPATH file, but nothing about relocating the entire =
catalog directories (ie from C: to D:).=20

------=_Part_32760_15936505.1144316409098--