Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Ethernet port aggregation for performance

2006-03-31 10:30:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Ethernet port aggregation for performance
From: pcd AT xinupro DOT com (Peter DrakeUnderkoffler)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 10:30:34 -0500

It will just be two connections.  Tough to answer the "hoping for" question as
it depends
on the performance of all the links in the chain.  I'd like to be able to push
more than
120mb/sec as there are 4 LTOgen2 drives in use at the very least.  The
bonding/etherchannel
is in preparation for what is not in place as far as clients currently.  I
don't know
if the system will be the bottleneck. network, or clients.

Thanks
Peter

Peter DrakeUnderkoffler
Xinupro, LLC