Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Exchange Mailbox Differentials 1K

2006-03-31 09:56:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Exchange Mailbox Differentials 1K
From: brooksje AT longwood DOT edu (Brooks, Jason)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:56:37 -0500
 I opened a case yesterday for this issue with Support.  Talked this
morning with a Support Engineer.  It turns out that the NBU Service
account on the Exchange Server must have an account/mailbox visible in
the GAL.  That fixed it.  Interestingly enough, that is not included in
the Exchange Admin Guide for NBU 6.

Jason