Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] jnbSA Warning

2006-03-30 16:33:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] jnbSA Warning
From: danno AT internet2 DOT edu (Dan Pritts)
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 16:33:22 -0500
I have similar problems when displaying the jnbSA administration
console back to my Mac.  9 times out of 10 i get the gray
screen, the 10th time it works fine.

I do *not* get any font errors.

This happens when running jnbSA on a red hat 9 box or on the netbackup
server (master & media server both), a sparc running solaris 9.
i think i've tried running jnbSA on a red hat 7.3 box too.

NBU 5.1

Anyone else run into this?  know of a solution?