Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Jobs not starting

2006-03-24 11:00:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Jobs not starting
From: yxiao2004 AT gmail DOT com (Yang Xiao)
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 11:00:59 -0500
------=_Part_14008_17748254.1143216059178

Hi all,
I misconfigured(?) my weekly full backups to run once a week, starting
Friday night, and then I changed it to run once a day, but one of the two
job started immediately because it's still within the window, but the other
one still hasn't started yet by itself, any reasons?

Many thanks,

- Yang

------=_Part_14008_17748254.1143216059178

Hi all,<br>

I misconfigured(?) my weekly full backups to run once a week, starting
Friday night, and then I changed it to run once a day, but one of the
two job started immediately because it's still within the window, but
the other one still hasn't started yet by itself, any reasons?<br>

Many thanks,<br>

- Yang

------=_Part_14008_17748254.1143216059178--