Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpduplicate question

2006-03-22 12:22:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpduplicate question
From: WBedour AT lear DOT com (BeDour, Wayne)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:22:30 -0500
Actually I stumbled across the gui expire function and used that.  All
the info on the gui was correct, pointing to the correct tape and copy
etc.. After a little more poking around, I see that even after it said
that it was expired after refreshing the gui the it did change the
expire date and everything else is still there.  I then tried to change
the volume pool back to scratch using the gui again with the Media
Managers change function and it gave the following:
"Could not change media ID 001323: cannot change volume pool for
assigned volume (91)
Any suggestions how to get this tape back to the scratch volume pool?

Wayne BeDour
IT Unix System Administrator
PH: 313-240-3374  FAX: 313-240-3065