Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Veritas: calendar schedule not copied correctly with Policy copy

2006-03-22 04:44:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Veritas: calendar schedule not copied correctly with Policy copy
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 09:44:29 -0000
I don't - Unless its something to do with timezone or clocks going back or
forwards??

FYI - just copied a policy which used calendar, and pasted into a new
schedule and it looks ok!

Simon Weaver
Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium
Tel: 02392-708598

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium.eads DOT net