Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] netbackup for solaris: determining how many clientlicenses there are ?

2006-03-21 08:07:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] netbackup for solaris: determining how many clientlicenses there are ?
From: tomvo AT absi DOT be (tomvo AT absi DOT be)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:07:48 +0100
Hi Andy,

Thanks for your reply.

Does this mean that there are no technical limits but only legal ones ?
How are we then warned if the total numbers of clients has surpassed our
license limit ? If I understand you correctly, even the software doesn't
know it ?

My main reason to ask is to make sure that problems with licenses don't
cause sudden backup problems.

regards,
Tom.

andrew.x.smith AT jpmchase DOT com