Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Cold Catalog Backup

2006-03-17 20:28:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Cold Catalog Backup
From: yxiao2004 AT gmail DOT com (Yang Xiao)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:28:37 -0500
------=_Part_8666_26050718.1142645317679

Hi all,
Can someone please explain how Cold backup of the catalog should work witn
NB 6.0 Enterprise(win 2003)
I have configured cold backup of the catalog using the wizard, picked a Tap=
A0000, and alternate DISK storage. My question is, what do I do when I need
to unload the tape and ship the tape off site? how do I asign more tapes to
the catalog backup?

Many thanks,

- Yang

------=_Part_8666_26050718.1142645317679

Hi all,<br>Can someone please explain how Cold backup of the catalog should=
 work witn NB 6.0 Enterprise(win 2003)<br>I have configured cold backup of =
the catalog using the wizard, picked a Tape A0000, and alternate DISK stora=