Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Looking for a netbackup engineer

2006-03-17 08:47:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Looking for a netbackup engineer
From: Greg.Hindle AT constellation DOT com (Hindle, Greg)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 08:47:53 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C649C9.635B0006

We are looking for someone for our backup and recovery team here in
Baltimore. Need to have netbackup and scripting experience. Commvault
too as we are migrating some offices to netbackup over time. And if you
have storage experience that is a plus. Contact me if interested and I
can put you in touch with my boss.

> Greg=20
>=20
>>> This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain legal,
professional or other privileged information, and are intended solely for t=
he
addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not use the informati=
on
in this e-mail in any way, delete this e-mail and notify the sender. CEG-IP2

------_=_NextPart_001_01C649C9.635B0006

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 6.5.7638.1">
<TITLE>Looking for a netbackup engineer</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">We are looking for someone for our backup =
and recovery team here in Baltimore. Need to have netbackup and scripting e=
xperience. Commvault too as we are migrating some offices to netbackup over=
 time. And if you have storage experience that is a plus. Contact me if int=
erested and I can put you in touch with my boss.</FONT></P>
<BR>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Greg</FONT>=20
</P>

<pre>&gt;&gt;&gt; This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may con=
tain legal,
professional or other privileged information, and are intended solely for t=
he
addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not use the informati=
on
in this e-mail in any way, delete this e-mail and notify the sender. CEG-IP2
</pre></BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C649C9.635B0006--