Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Job posting.

2006-03-16 17:41:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Job posting.
From: doug AT eng.auburn DOT edu (Doug Hughes)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:41:55 -0600 (CST)
Don't want to turn this into a jobs board, because there are plenty of
those out there, but this one seemed highly relevant to this list, so
here it is.

(we should have a jobs board up on lopsa.org shortly that would suit
this sort of thing very well)

---

Collective Technologies is seeking a Data Protection Architect
Consultant for the Business Continuance Practice. This position will be
a Technical Lead position and will require leadership abilities and
strong consultative skills to architect, design, and implement solutions
for Fortune 1000 Customers Nationwide. Additionally, the consultant will
be responsible for assisting in the creation and delivery of Data
Protection services for our customers. This position will report
directly to the Business Continuance Practice Manager.

(Netbackup experience required)

Full posting at http://www.colltech.com/careers_jobOpenings.htm

salary commensurate with experience.