Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Finally upgrading from 4.5 FP9 to 6!

2006-03-10 14:21:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Finally upgrading from 4.5 FP9 to 6!
From: mike.day AT inovis DOT com (Mike Day)
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:21:51 -0800
Ok I might need a little guidance here.  I have the following questions.

1. I have to upgrade to 5.0 1st and then to 6.0?
2. Is it true that I have to upgrade my clients to 5.0 (or is it 6.0)
before I start?
3. If so then will the 5.0 (or 6.0) client work with my 4.5 FP9 master
server because I'm sure I will not have time to upgrade all the clients
1st and upgrade the master server the same day to be ready for my backup
window by early evening.

Any other tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Mike Day
Inovis Systems Engineer