Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How come NetBackup 5.1 MP4 Enterprise Server is not officially supported on RedHat 3.0 WS?

2006-03-08 14:25:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How come NetBackup 5.1 MP4 Enterprise Server is not officially supported on RedHat 3.0 WS?
From: jpiszcz.backup AT gmail DOT com (Justin Piszcz)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 14:25:51 -0500
------=_Part_7547_14367371.1141845951916

http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_Enterprise_Se=
rver/263839.pdf

Does anyone know why 5.1 MP4 Enterprise Server is not officially supported
on RedHat 3.0 Workstation but it is supported under RedHat 3.0 Advanced
Server?  I have been told the kernels are the same on both versions of
RedHat 3.0, AS and WS, only AS offers clustering and other advanced
features.

Does anyone know the reason behind this?

Thanks,

Justin.

------=_Part_7547_14367371.1141845951916

terprise_Server/263839.pdf">http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/prod=
=20
5.1 MP4 Enterprise Server is not officially supported on RedHat 3.0 Worksta=
tion but it is supported under RedHat 3.0 Advanced Server?&nbsp; I have bee=
n told the kernels are the same on both versions of RedHat 3.0, AS and WS, =
only AS offers clustering and other advanced features.
in.<br>

------=_Part_7547_14367371.1141845951916--