Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Decommission

2006-03-03 15:06:46
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Decommission
From: dcarlisle AT paychex DOT com (Carlisle, D Renee)
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 15:06:46 -0500
Can you do a bprecover to a different server then move the media from there?
Either that, or set the master server up as the alternate restore server for
that media server.  It should then be able to do restores, but it might leave
you with some issues with expiring the images.  Good luck.

Reneé Carlisle
Sr. Systems Administrator
675 Basket Road
Webster, NY 14580