Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] windows bpstart and bpend

2006-03-03 03:26:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] windows bpstart and bpend
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:26:57 +0100
Hi Karl

I have solved this on NBU3.4-5.1 by using lock-files

The first bpstart_notify script makes a <policy>.started and a
<policy>.<stream>.running

the other bpstart_notify scripts makes a <policy>.<stream>.running

the bpend_notify scripts removes <policy>.<stream>.running and checks if
there is any <policy>.<stream>.running files left. If not it removes
<policy>.started

Also check the SAG for 6.0 I think there was something about a new main-
stream feature for multi-stream backups in 6.0

Regards
Michael

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:16:25 -0600, Karl.Rossing wrote

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)