Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrade of 5.1 MP4 - 6.0 on Solaris

2006-03-02 14:20:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade of 5.1 MP4 - 6.0 on Solaris
From: papajones1998 AT yahoo DOT com (Thomas Jones)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 11:20:10 -0800 (PST)
--0-940799543-1141327210=:10797

The pkgrm went fine, told it was an upgrade process, when it came for  the
licenese keys to get read/input, it Segment faulted (see below):

  Installing NB-Java.
  + /bin/cp /.nbj.conf /usr/openv/java

  ERROR: No valid license key for NetBackup Enterprise Server or NetBackup
Server.

  Segmentation Fault - core dumped
  Segmentation Fault - core dumped
  NetBackup Enterprise Server is the active NetBackup
  Do you want to continue with the installation
  with the current active NetBackup license key? [y,n] (y)
  It fails if I say yes.  It fails if I say no, and try the old license keys.
It fails if I try the new license keys.

  The media server is a domain on an Sun 25K.

  Any help is greatly appreciated.

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail
--0-940799543-1141327210=:10797

The pkgrm went fine, told it was an upgrade process, when it came for  the
licenese keys to get read/input, it Segment faulted (see below):<br>  <br>
core dumped<br>  NetBackup Enterprise Server is the active NetBackup<br>  Do
you want to continue with the installation<br>  with the current active
NetBackup license key? [y,n] (y)<br>  ...<br>  It fails if I say yes.&nbsp; It
fails if I say no, and try the old license keys.&nbsp; It fails if I try the
                <hr size=1>Yahoo! Mail<br>
Bring photos to life! <a
href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39174/*http://photomail.mail.yahoo.com";>New
 PhotoMail </a> makes sharing a breeze.