Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restoring Microsoft cluster Node

2006-03-02 11:04:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restoring Microsoft cluster Node
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 11:04:59 -0500
If the quorum is still ok, and currently belongs to the "active node",
you should be able to just do a regular restore of C:\, D:\, etc, and
System_State, and reboot the box...should come back up and join the
cluster.

Most, if not all of what I posted below is only relevant if you've lost
the quorum disk.

Paul