Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Nemanja-Backup network problem

2006-03-02 09:18:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Nemanja-Backup network problem
From: nemanja AT finsoft.co DOT yu (Nemanja Stosic)
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 15:18:07 +0100
Hi to all,
I have I big problem, we have I backup network, the platform is win2003
server and Netbackup ver 6. All computers are in AD, and have extra nic's,
for backup network. We did it all like Veritas suggested for backup network
to work, like the right DNS entry, every client is configured to use
prefered network device, but the backup up is realy slow, it takes for 5 min
just to access the client from Netbackup admin console. Any ideas what can
be wrong or something like that

Thanks

Nemanja Stosic
System Administrator

BEG Finsoft
Kosovska 51
11000 Belgrade
Yugoslavia
Tel: +381 (11) 3305789
      +381 (64) 2290249
http://www.finsoft.co.yu

A member of the Global Consulting Alliance http://www.pass-gca.com

The information in this E-mail is  confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient please  notify the sender immediately and delete this E-mail
without reading, using or disseminating the information contained in it.

Although Finsoft Ltd  believes this E-mail and any  attachments are free of
any  virus or other  defect which may affect a computer, it is the
responsibility of the  recipient to ensure that it is virus free and
Finsoft Ltd  does not accept any  responsibility  for any loss or damage
arising in anyway from its use.