Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] schedule list?

2006-02-27 16:21:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] schedule list?
From: tim.martino AT outtask DOT com (Tim Martino)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:21:06 -0500
I run all frequency based scheduling and this is a sample output from
bppllist.  This shows that my incrementals for this job run Monday through
Friday between 03:00:00 and 06:00:00.  The output of this script is
dependent on the number of policies and their configuration though.

  Daily Windows:
   Day         Open       Close
   Sunday      000:00:00  000:00:00
   Monday      003:00:00  006:00:00