Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Disk backup products for NBU - DataDomain, Diligent

2006-02-24 20:02:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Disk backup products for NBU - DataDomain, Diligent
From: csct3001 AT yahoo DOT com (c s)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 17:02:23 -0800 (PST)
--0-1221385382-1140829343=:69895

I really like what Data Domain has to offer. I have seen a few clients deploy
them and have great results. Their technology delivers as promised. A first for
a storage vendor. I have been doing this long enough and have seen many
promises. I like to see leading edge technology that is being used and works as
advertised. Data Domain had great references also, about 270 customers, while
Diligent's new stuff is just a slide show.

  I hear Data Domain has great service. Below is a link to a previous post from
a guy at Quicken Loans I had found for one of my clients which talks about
their service/support.

  http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/pipermail/veritas-bu/2005-September/029980.html

  Cameron

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mail
--0-1221385382-1140829343=:69895

clients deploy them and have great results. Their technology delivers as
promised. A first for a storage vendor. I have been doing this long enough and
have seen many promises. I like to see leading edge technology that is being
used and works as advertised. Data Domain had great references also, about 270
customers, while Diligent's new stuff is just a slide show.</div>
to a previous post from a guy at Quicken Loans I had found for one of my
href="http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/pipermail/veritas-bu/2005-September/029980.html";>http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/pipermail/veritas-bu/2005-September/029980.html</A></div>
                <hr size=1>Yahoo! Mail<br>
Bring photos to life! <a
href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39174/*http://photomail.mail.yahoo.com";>New