Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] question regarding media server sizing with NBU 5.1 (and 6.0)

2006-02-21 10:20:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] question regarding media server sizing with NBU 5.1 (and 6.0)
From: jconley AT bsd.uchicago DOT edu (James S. Conley III)
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 09:20:07 -0600
--------------060208010903020403090200

I'm reading it now.  Thanks Ed!

james

--
James S. Conley III
Systems Administrator

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is prohibited.  If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal.  Thank you.

--------------060208010903020403090200

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I'm reading it now.&nbsp; Thanks Ed! <br>
james<br>
Ed Wilts wrote:
  <pre wrap="">On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 05:21:37PM -0600, James S. Conley III