Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Client Files

2006-02-20 04:22:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Client Files
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 09:22:22 -0000
Actually there is a way to get around this without the need to reboot :-)
Its unsupported by Mr Veritas, but I don't care - sorts it and can unlock
those files and delete them on the fly!

Simon Weaver
Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium
Tel: 02392-708598

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium.eads DOT net