Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Job Requeue Timeout Setting?

2006-02-17 11:37:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Job Requeue Timeout Setting?
From: jpiszcz.backup AT gmail DOT com (Justin Piszcz)
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:37:03 -0500
------=_Part_19052_25946928.1140194223551

When a job is requeued due to say a media server crashing or rebooting,
where is the setting that tells the master server how long again until it
retries?

I see many jobs that were destined for that media server that are in the
state "Requeued" -- where do I set the retry delay on this?

Justin.

------=_Part_19052_25946928.1140194223551

When a job is requeued due to say a media server crashing or rebooting, whe=
re is the setting that tells the master server how long again until it retr=
ies?<br><br>I see many jobs that were destined for that media server that a=
re in the state &quot;Requeued&quot; -- where do I set the retry delay on t=
his?

------=_Part_19052_25946928.1140194223551--