Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NDMP oddity

2006-02-13 08:58:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NDMP oddity
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:58:57 -0500
How are your filers setup to point to the drives?

I ask because you mentioned "storage unit group" which is a shared
scenario.
Sounds like you have multiple STUs in a Storage Unit Group, and you have
the filers policies pointing to the group.

Have you tried pointing the policies to the specific STU, rather than
"any available" or pointing to a STU group?

Paul