Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Obtain list of clients in policy from command line?

2006-02-10 08:14:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Obtain list of clients in policy from command line?
From: stumpb AT michigan DOT gov (Bob Stump)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:14:28 -0500
I copied all of the documents from the installation cd's into folders in "My
Documents"
I have a 5.0 folder 5.1 folder and a 6.0 folder.
I frequently search the pdf docs for phrases.
It's handy and always available.

>>> "WEAVER, Simon" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net> 2/10/2006 7:22 AM >>>

Justin
You really should download the "Command document for NBU" on PDF - its on
the web :-)

I dont know if BPClients gives you what you are looking for - I think you
specify policy or can list it!

Try that :-)

Simon Weaver
Technical Support