Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetApp/NAS - Backups

2006-02-01 04:56:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetApp/NAS - Backups
From: andersom68 AT yahoo DOT com (Michael Anderson)
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 01:56:42 -0800 (PST)
Funnier,,,  judging by the BakBone compatiblity
guide,, dynamic drive sharing doesn't seem to be a
supported function in versions of DOT greater than
7.x.  Now who do you think the issue is with?  I think
it is with NetApp as in 7.0+ they probably implemented
persistent bindings as an enhancement.  Just my guess.

http://www.bakbone.com/docs/Supported_NAS_Appliances_and_NDMP_Compatibility_Guide.pdf

http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/NetBackup_DataCenter