Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup List

2006-01-30 19:59:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup List
From: bobbyrjw AT bellsouth DOT net (Bobby Williams)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:59:13 -0500
I have already gone from the 5.1MP3A* patch to 5.1MP4 on all of the clients
running 5.1.

The version file does show that the client is running 5.1MP4 for every
client's version file that I have checked.

It may have been that the security patch to MP3A forgot to update.

Anyway, there is still a security issue that is fixed by MP4.

I have had no misses on the version file check.

I will cross check again since I have only looked on my Solaris and Windows
clients.

Bobby Williams
2205 Peterson Drive
Chattanooga, Tennessee  37421