Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Tape Reclaimation

2006-01-26 09:53:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Tape Reclaimation
From: redclay30253 AT yahoo DOT com (Mike Wigington)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 06:53:52 -0800 (PST)
--0-1220655149-1138287232=:11612

Does anyone know of a way to move images from one tape to another? I guess I am
asking is there a way to do Tape Reclaimation similar to TSM?

  Thanks,
  Mike Wigington

--0-1220655149-1138287232=:11612

<DIV id=RTEContent>Does anyone know of a way to move images from one tape to
another? I guess I am asking is there a way to do Tape Reclaimation similar to
TSM?</DIV>  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>  <DIV>Thanks,</DIV>  <DIV>Mike Wigington</DIV><p>
                <hr size=1>Bring words and photos together (easily) with<br>
<a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/PMHM3/*http://photomail.mail.yahoo.com";>PhotoMail
 </a> - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.
--0-1220655149-1138287232=:11612--