Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Need to Upgrade Sun hardware and upgrade OS as well....

2006-01-17 10:37:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Need to Upgrade Sun hardware and upgrade OS as well....
From: jdespres AT csc DOT com (Joseph Despres)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 10:37:25 -0500
--=_alternative 0055D837852570F9_=

Well..............

We are now in a fire fighting mode.......

There are jobs hanging all over the place!  And it looks like a issue with
the env and not really a NBU issue....

We have the following env:

1 Sun 2.6 master 220r 2 gig ram 2 cpu(s) controlling 16 media
servers.......

We have available a 440r 8 gig ram 4 cpu(s).....

I need a start on how to move NBU from the 220r to the 440r....

Note:  Keeping the same hostname.....

Joe Despres...........
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--=_alternative 0055D837852570F9_=

mode.......</font>
place! &nbsp;And it looks like a issue with the env and not really a NBU
issue....</font>
controlling 16 media servers.......</font>
cpu(s).....</font>
the 220r to the 440r....</font>
hostname.....</font>
Joe Despres...........<br>