Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] seleclt statement for client version

2006-01-14 17:56:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] seleclt statement for client version
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:56:39 -0600
* Trask Ent <tux242 AT yahoo DOT com> [2006-01-13 18:17]:
>  Hi,
>
> I was wondering is there a way to run a select statement or other so
> that you can grep or query  every client  on a master node for the
> client version and have it produce an output oir similar with the
> client node name and version or something close?  Thanks. Tux242

You can get a list of clients with bpplclients and then use bpcoverage
to query each client and ask it for its version info. That is the most
accurate way to get the information. Data stored on the Master server
could be inaccurate.

--
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com