Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Continued Intractable a000846b Error

2006-01-13 03:33:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Continued Intractable a000846b Error
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:33:21 -0000
Trip
Although you changed the password, did you change the details on the
services that the account was running?

Manual changes may well be required, as I am 90% sure if you change a domain
password, if the service is set to use this account, then the change you
make is NOT reflected!

At least that's how I see it

Simon