Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] I have manually duplicated Tapes / Images

2006-01-12 11:34:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] I have manually duplicated Tapes / Images
From: jdespres AT csc DOT com (Joseph Despres)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 11:34:03 -0500
--=_alternative 005B01B2852570F4_=

I have manually duplicated tapes / images.....

Now I would like to verify that this has been done...

I have a list off all the image names affected....

Is there a Command line out there that would help?

Once I verify....  I'm going to make these images the primary ....

Then delete the originals.....

Thanks.....

Joe Despres...........

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.
--=_alternative 005B01B2852570F4_=

images.....</font>
has been done...</font>
affected....</font>
would help?</font>
make these images the primary ....</font>
Joe Despres...........<br>
for such purpose.<br>
--=_alternative 005B01B2852570F4_=--