Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Exclude then search or vice-versa?

2006-01-05 13:15:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Exclude then search or vice-versa?
From: wtsmith AT maine DOT edu (Wayne T Smith)
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 13:15:00 -0500
The bogus part of Steven Cashman's kind reply was

   "So NBU has to scan each file / folder and compare it against our
include and exclude."

What it "has" to do is scan each file *if* an include might be applicable.

Unfortunately, this is a design flaw, not "bug", unless someone is good
buddies with someone in high places ;-)

cheers, wayne