Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question regarding bp_start and bp_stop.

2005-12-21 13:06:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question regarding bp_start and bp_stop.
From: Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com (Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com)
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 11:06:02 -0700
it should be:

bpstart_notify  (all policies & schedules)
bpstart_notify.<policyname>  (fixed policy, all schedules in that policy)
bpstart_notify.<policyname>.<schedulename>  (one policy, one sched in that
policy)

bpstop_notify has the same format.

These go on the client, by the way.  Policy & schedule names are case
sensitive.

-M