Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Production 6.0GA

2005-12-15 11:25:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Production 6.0GA
From: Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA (Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 10:25:24 -0600
--=_alternative 005A3789862570D8_=

I might have to upgrade NB to 6.0GA for various reasons on my production
box. I realize that it's not recommended  to upgrade until mp1 but i'm
kinda stuck.

I'm thinking of leaving my clients at 5.0MP5. I'd like to run dssu's and
bmr on 6.0GA. I have no need for NDMP or Vault.

Has anyone upgraded their production system to NB Server 6.0GA?

--=_alternative 005A3789862570D8_=

for various reasons on my production box. I realize that it's not recommended
&nbsp;to upgrade until mp1 but i'm kinda stuck.</font>
5.0MP5. I'd like to run dssu's and bmr on 6.0GA. I have no need for NDMP
or Vault.</font>
system to NB Server 6.0GA?<br>
--=_alternative 005A3789862570D8_=--