Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Archive the unwanted policies

2005-12-15 06:00:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Archive the unwanted policies
From: bobbyrjw AT bellsouth DOT net (Bobby Williams)
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 06:00:09 -0500
We have a directory on our masters named
/usr/openv/netbackup/db/{de-activated policies}.

Just go to the command line or windows explorer and move the policy
directory/folder from /usr/openv/netbackup/db/class/{policy name} to this
directory/folder.

Not much space, and you have it handy to research or restore.

Bobby Williams
2205 Peterson Drive
Chattanooga, Tennessee  37421
423-296-8200