Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpgp like command for Windows

2005-12-12 12:21:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpgp like command for Windows
From: stumpb AT michigan DOT gov (Bob Stump)
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 12:21:14 -0500
bpgp was called by add_slave_on_clients to get the bp.conf file on a UNIX
client so it could be modified and resent to the client. I don't see any need
for bpgp to be on a windows system. I was given the proper syntax for bpgp to
get a windows file onto a UNIX server by Greg Sheka.

# bpgp from W2K "/C/\\Program
Files\\VERITAS\\NetBackup\\Logs\\Bptm\\040105.log" /tmp/gotit

I found that helpful.

Hey what if.... you got a copy of bpgp and ran it from a valid UNIX netbackup
server?
might work....

>>> <ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk> 12/12/2005 9:24 AM >>>
Hello All

Does somebody know of a bpgp like command for Netbackup on Windows ?

Regards
Michael

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)