Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB 5.0 MP6 Available

2005-12-11 11:08:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB 5.0 MP6 Available
From: jamesp AT hisser DOT org (James Pattinson)
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 16:08:59 +0000
Ed,

It's broken in 6.0, 5.1 MP4 and now it seems 5.0 MP6 too. I opened a
case and have been impressed so far - have been offered an engineering
binary and a fix for 5.1 MP5.

As this is technically an undocumented command Symantec could have
easily said it wasn't supported and tough luck!

Cheers

James

Ed Wilts wrote:

>On Sat, Dec 10, 2005 at 04:32:56PM -0600, Justin King wrote:
>

>>VERITAS seems to have accidentally left the Linux server patch off their
>>website.  A little searching indicates it should be available:
>>

>They seem to have broken bpcoverage on Solaris 9 too.  I haven't done a
>lot of troubleshooting with it yet but it seems to just core dump every
>time.
>
>        .../Ed

believed to be clean.