Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Several TCP 10053 & 10054 TCP errors

2005-12-07 03:54:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Several TCP 10053 & 10054 TCP errors
From: ignacio_de_pedro AT storagetek DOT com (De Pedro, Ignacio)
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 09:54:41 +0100
Ok I will check this...

Regards,
Nacho

-----Mensaje original-----
De: veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu [mailto:veritas-bu-admin AT
mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu] En nombre de Bob Stump
Enviado el: martes, 06 de diciembre de 2005 22:52
Para: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu; De Pedro, Ignacio
Asunto: Re: [Veritas-bu] Several TCP 10053 & 10054 TCP errors

Believe it or not, I have had badly fragmented disks cause the TCP/IP errors.

>>> "De Pedro, Ignacio" <ignacio_de_pedro AT storagetek DOT com> 12/1/2005
>>> 7:43:56 AM >>>
Hi world!

I have several 10053 & 10054 TCP errors when backing up clients, I have revised
the tech note 275189 and I think that nothing of these reasons can be my
problem. Any ideas?

Regards,
nacho

Ignacio De Pedro Echeandía
Open Software Support Engineer
+34.91.371.77.22  Office Phone
+34.940.250.046 Support Phone
Ignacio_De_Pedro AT storagetek DOT com
StorageTek
INFORMATION made POWERFUL

información privilegiada o confidencial. Si no es Ud. el destinatario indicado,
queda notificado de que la utilización, divulgación y/o copia sin autorización
está prohibida en virtud de la legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje
por error, le rogamos que nos lo comunique inmediatamente por esta misma vía y
proceda a su destrucción.

information that is confidential and protected by professional privilege. If
you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited
by law. If this message has been received in error, please immediately notify
us via e-mail and delete it.