Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Searching a command to deactivate all polici es

2005-12-03 11:09:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Searching a command to deactivate all polici es
From: kemal AT econ.umn DOT edu (Kemal Badur)
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 10:09:05 -0600
You're right. I missed this part on the man page:

      -All      List all client entries. Only client entries added
                explicitly   using   the   bpclient   command  are
                displayed.

I don't really understand why there is a distinction between clients
that were added with the bpclient command and those that were not, but
that was my problem.

Thanks!

I'm running it on an existing client, not a new one.