Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Can a cluster use a SAN media server license to backup bothe physical nodes?

2005-11-30 14:43:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Can a cluster use a SAN media server license to backup bothe physical nodes?
From: stumpb AT michigan DOT gov (Bob Stump)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:43:33 -0500
I think I may have to use a full media server license??

server-V = virtual
server-A = physical
server-B = physical

I have installed a SAN media server license on server-V to backup the common
drives and this works fine.
However, when I try to backup the local drives on each individual physical
server, I get a license use has been exceeded (code 159)

Must I backup the C:\ and D:\ drives on the physical server-A and server-B as a
regular client over the network to another media server?
or..upgrade to a full media server license?