Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BMR Server and Solaris 10

2005-11-25 21:38:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BMR Server and Solaris 10
From: Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA (Karl.Rossing AT Federated DOT CA)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 20:38:09 -0600
--=_alternative 000E734D862570C5_=

Hi,

Our bmr server running on solaris 10 doesn't seem to be updating the web
gui.

It appears that BMR is functioning besides the lack up updates on the web
interface. Clients are running bmrsavecfg without a problem

I'm kinda on the un supported side of the BMR matrix with solaris 10 as
per http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/265373.htm

I just need to get this functional enough until NB 6.0MP1 comes out.

Any sugestions?

Karl
--=_alternative 000E734D862570C5_=

doesn't seem to be updating the web gui.</font>
the lack up updates on the web interface. Clients are running bmrsavecfg
without a problem</font>
the BMR matrix with solaris 10 as per
http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/265373.htm</font>
until NB 6.0MP1 comes out.</font>