Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Patch MP3A-S2

2005-11-21 15:31:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Patch MP3A-S2
From: Bart.WALLEBROEK AT swift DOT com (WALLEBROEK Bart)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 21:31:25 +0100
The readme file of the patch itself is indeed speaking about IBM Linux.
We don't use Linux.  Only Solaris, and Windows.

The error 9 is shown when a policy (with patched clients) runs.  The
policy has the encryption option set.  Every patched client job ends
with status 9.  When I remove the encryption option from the policy the
backup runs fine.

Best regards,
Bart Wallebroek
Backup Admin