Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] A request for understanding the behaviour of bpsched command!

2005-11-17 11:21:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] A request for understanding the behaviour of bpsched command!
From: Asiye.Yigit AT gantek DOT com (Asiye Yiğit)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 18:21:59 +0200
Hi gurus,
I have searched all the guides I have about the understanding of the
mentality
Of bpsched daemon.

As far as I understand, bprd is starting bpsched daemon according to the
wakeup interval
To cause bpsched to look at the policies whether there are some jobs
which are due.

If there is job which is due. Bpsched daemon creates another bpsched
daemon. I
Would like to understan the interaction between of bpsched daemons.

Is there anyone to help me about that. I need a deep technical
description for that.

Regards,

Asiye Yigit